Job Title: Web Development Software Engineer.
Job Location: Egypt – Cairo.
Job type: Full Time.
Job Category: Software Engineering.
- Maintain and improve company products.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by
- Develop and maintain UI using various front end
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable software
- Solve complex performance problems and
- Integration of data storage solutions may include
databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc..
- At Least 1 Year of Experience as a software
- Strong knowledge of PHP web framework Laravel.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies,
- Mobile development using Cross platforms is a big
plus (Unity 3d - Xamarin).
- Concrete Knowledge of object oriented programming
is a must.
- Understanding accessibility and security
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server
exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles
behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between
multiple systems, servers, and environments is a must.
- Integration of multiple data sources and
databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform
and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and
support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their
declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning
tools, such as Git.
If interested and have the qualifications above, Please send your Resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with job code in the e-mail