Job Title: .NET Development Software Engineer.
Job Location: Egypt – Cairo.
Job type: Full Time.
Job Category: Software Engineering.
- Maintain and improve company products.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Write “clean”, well designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- At Least 1 Year of Experience as a software Developer.
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework.
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Concrete knowledge with WPF and windows forms Applications.
- Familiarity with Windows communication Foundation is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Prism is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Library is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Mono framework is a plus.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
If interested and have the qualifications above, Please send your Resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with job code in the e-mail