Job Title: Technical Product Owner.
Job Location: Egypt – Cairo.
Job type: Full Time.
Job Category: Software Engineering.
We are seeking a Technical Product Owner who will bring a proprietary sense of
responsibility to the
task of guiding new software through development to release readiness. The ideal candidate
will match skills
in project management, requirements documentation, and UI design with a personal commitment
to delivering high-quality
solutions that meet market needs.
The Technical Product Owner will take market requirements from Product Management and
hem to detailed functional requirements, then work closely with developers and QA to ensure
we build solutions
meeting those requirements. As part of the Development team, the Technical Product Owner
will track progress against time, scope, and cost baselines, report status to internal
stakeholders, and manage changes as needed. Deep knowledge of current functionality will
also make the Technical Product Owner a resource for ongoing support of software after
Further responsibilities are listed below.
- Build expert-level knowledge of product’s current
features and the use cases they are designed to meet, serving as an
internal resource for functional details.
- Translate market requirements and user stories
into detailed functional requirements for new product features that meet market needs.
- Design user interface of new features in
accordance with accepted UI/UX principles and internal design standards.
- Groom development backlog based on Product
- Facilitate developers by refining unclear
requirements and removing other obstacles during development.
- List acceptance criteria for new features and
perform user acceptance testing on iterative internal releases.
- Review QA test plans for completeness, care, and
- Work with development team to establish baselines
for schedule, scope, and budget at the kickoff of each project.
- Track progress against these baselines throughout
development and report these metrics regularly to Project Management Office (PMO) and
other stakeholders in Technology.
- Devise ways to mitigate risks to schedule, scope,
or budget targets, and implement changes agreed upon by PMO when needed.
- Communicate development status to all internal
stakeholders and schedule regular internal demos of in-progress features.
- Manage change process for issues and suggestions
raised during development and incorporate feasible improvements in product design.
- Coordinate with Product Management and Product
Marketing as they prepare go-to-market plans and materials for new releases.
- Train internal Support and Professional Services
teams on new features and functionality.
- Remember each project’s place in the overall
product roadmap and respond when changes to one affect the other.
- Research buy-build-or-partner decisions and new
technologies that may provide more efficient solutions to user problems.
- Provide Technical Writer with information as
Successful candidate should have the following skills
- 2-5 years of experience as a Technical Product
Owner or similar in an enterprise software firm.
- BSc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or
- Experience/interest in human services.
- Knowledge of Agile principles and SCRUM a plus.
- Ability to understand market needs and to design
usable software that meets them.
- Knowledge of contemporary UI and software design
- Ability to write detailed, concise functional
- Strong project management skills.
- Set and track development progress against time,
scope, and budget baselines.
- Anticipate risks to schedule, scope, and cost and
offer ways to mitigate those risks.
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate release management with product
- Integrate current projects with overall product
- Ability to solve existing problems and to
anticipate new ones.
- Solid presentation skills, particularly the
ability to demo technology.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality, on-time
products that meet market needs.
If interested and have the qualifications above, Please send your Resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with job code in the e-mail